Honoring 50 Deserving Members of our Community
WYCKOFF FLORIST & GIFTS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS
Founded in 1964, Wyckoff Florist & Gifts is proud to have been a part of this great community for 50 years. So many people in Wyckoff and our surrounding towns humbly give of themselves, and our 2014 “50 Years, 50 Dozen” celebration is our thank you to everyone for your support.
In celebration of our 50th Anniversary, Wyckoff Florist & Gifts will be honoring 50 people in our community throughout the year who deserve recognition for their selfless acts of kindness, community service, and compassion to others. This is our way of honoring our founder, Rose Fernandez, whose spirit of giving was a daily practice and one we wish to continue.
We will be accepting nominations throughout 2014 and giving each recipient an arrangement of one dozen beautiful long stemmed roses. If you know of someone who deserves recognition in our community, please let us know!
How to submit your nomination:
- Nominations can be submitted in several ways:
- By mail or in person at 265 Godwin Ave, Wyckoff NJ 07481
- Via e-mail (email@example.com)
- On Facebook – private messages only, please (Facebook.com/WyckoffFlorist)
- Online Submission
- Please include:
- Your name & phone number (optional, but will help if we need more information)
- Nominee’s name, phone number, city & state
- 1-2 Paragraphs explaining why he/she deserves recognition
Things to note:
- We will choose local recipients based on the information you provide in your submission, so make it as detailed as you think is necessary
- Recipients can be individuals or groups of people (still one arrangement per group)
- We ask that recipient(s) pick up the roses at our shop and are willing to be photographed. Photos and names of recipients may be used to promote our celebration in printed materials, newspapers, online, etc. If the recipient is unable to physically come to the shop, other arrangements may be made